SAFe® Agilist Trainings & with Certification Exam (SA)
SAFe® Agilist Trainings
|Leading SAFe® 6 (SA) Certification – Remote Course (Pacific Standard Time Zone) June-26-27, 2023||
|Leading SAFe® 6 (SA) Certification – Remote Course (Pacific Standard Time Zone) July-24-25, 2023||
|Leading SAFe® 6 (SA) Certification – Remote Course (Pacific Standard Time Zone) August-24-25, 2023||
|Leading SAFe® 6 (SA) Certification – Remote Course (Pacific Standard Time Zone) September-25-26, 2023||
During this two-day course, attendees gain the knowledge necessary to lead a Lean-Agile enterprise by leveraging the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®) and its underlying principles derived from Lean, systems thinking, Agile development, product development flow, and DevOps. Participants in the class gain insights into mastering Business Agility in order to thrive in the competitive market. They discuss how to establish team and technical agility and organize and re-organize around the flow of value. They also learn and practice the skills for supporting and executing PI Planning events and coordinating multiple Agile Release Trains (ARTs). Participants in the class explore the importance of adopting a customer-centric mindset and design thinking approach to agile product delivery. Learners also develop an understanding for implementing a Lean Portfolio Management function in their enterprise.
- Understand the Five Core Competencies of the Lean Enterprise
- Develop a Lean-thinking management approach
- Apply the values and principles of a Lean-Agile Mindset
- Apply SAFe’s Lean and Agile principles to the roles and practices of SAFe
- Create high-performing teams by establishing mission and purpose
- Lead the transformation with the SAFe Implementation Roadmap
- Support PI Planning and the events associated with successful Program execution
- Drive Release on Demand with the Continuous Delivery Pipeline
- Establish alignment and execution with Strategic Themes and Lean Portfolio Management
Coordinate multiple Agile Release Trains and suppliers with a Solution Train.
- Introduction to SAFe: Key concepts and the big picture of SAFe.
- Becoming a Lean-Agile Leader: The mindset, principles, and practices of a Lean-Agile leader.
- Establishing Team and Technical Agility: The Agile Manifesto, Agile Teams, Agile Product Delivery, and the – Continuous Delivery Pipeline.
- Experiencing Program Increment (PI) Planning: The PI Planning event, Product Vision, Roadmap, and PI Objectives.
- Releasing on Demand with DevOps: The CALMR Approach, DevOps culture, and pipeline.
- Building Business Solutions and Lean Systems: Lean-Agile Requirements, Design Thinking, and Lean UX.
Implementing Lean Portfolio Management: LPM function, portfolio vision, Lean budgets, and portfolio governance.
- Leading the transformation: Leading change, and implementing the SAFe Lean-Agile Mindset.